A close drive to historic Fredericksburg and minutes to Johnson City, Flat Creek Crossing Ranch is a 500 acre guest ranch located in the rolling Texas Hill Country and sits adjacent to Pedernales Falls State Park. Owned by Child Inc, a registered nonprofit agency providing early childhood development services in Travis County, the Ranch is a perfect backdrop for corporate retreats and team building, hiking groups, family reunions, weddings, athletic and biking events and ideal for nature exploration. Towering limestone bluffs, flowing pristine creeks, man-made caves and a variety of trees and flowering shrubs surround Flat Creek, making it an ideal retreat for outdoor enthusiasts.
With a 1800s Old West themed main lodge, the Ranch sets the stage for your perfect event as well as providing individual sleeping cabins for your guests. With over 8 cabins including two main lodges, the Ranch can accommodate approximately 90 guests in lodging rooms and over 700 campers.
Proceeds from Flat Creek Ranch support the mission of Child Inc.
About Child Inc.
Providing early, continuous, intensive, and comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income families with children from birth to age five in Central Texas since 1972.
We promote school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children through the provision of educational, health, nutritional, social and other services to enrolled children and families. In addition to supporting parents in their role as caregivers, teachers and providers, so that parent/child relationships and families will develop to their fullest potential.
Community investments are critical during this time of decreased governmental funding. Your support and stay at the Ranch is an investment in Central Texas’ most valuable resource—our children. Contributions enable us to ensure that more at-risk young children have access to high-quality early learning environments that prepare them for school and life success.
Learn More about Child Inc.
Thanks for Being a Part of our Bright Future!
Estimated Drive Time: 1 Hour from Austin, Texas
- Take 290 West out of Austin, through Oak Hills, Drippings Springs and then Henley.
- Turn right on 3232 — this turn is very easy to find: It is just over a mile past the small town of Henley and is marked by a sign pointing the way to Pedernales Falls State Park.
- Stay on 3232 until it “T’s” into FM 2766 (almost at the park entrance – FM 2766 becomes County Road 201 at this point).
- Turn RIGHT (a left will take you to Johnson City) and go past the park entrance – DO NOT go in the park gate.
- Continue a little over 2 MILES down County Road 201 (you’ll notice that even though you did not go through the park gate, you are still traveling through the park).
- Pass an electrical power transfer station on your left at about 1 mile –notice the ranch’s white wooden fence on your left.
- Continue a few hundred yards over a slight hill.
- Take a left at the ranch entrance: You’ll see our sign “FLAT CREEK CROSSING.”
Inquires please contact: (512) 689-0483| Main Office